About Me

My photo
My name is Eric. My love of and loyalty to the University of Alabama football team is unparalleled and completely inappropriate. I hate all other teams, and wish them peril. Also, you can hear my music at www.reverbnation.com/EricBlackerby or www.youtube.com/EricBlackerbyMusic

Friday, September 23, 2011

Alabama Football News And Notes (Week 4)

I figured I would start a series where I post links and different random things, ALL ALABAMA, for everyone to catch up with all that is going on with The Tide

TideSports: Saban Sees Improved Hogs Defense

TideSports: Four Downs And They Said It

TideSports: Tight Ends Getting It Done

Inside The Tunnel: Arkansas This is usually a premium article on TideSports but they made it free this week, so I figured I would share it with you

WR Amari Cooper Commits to Bama

Inside Look At Saban's Defense

Duron Carter Will Miss The Entire Season

Scarbinsky: Nick Saban Has To Be In Bobby Petrino's Head

Izzy Gould: Covering Alabama Has Made Me Stronger

McCarron Carries Dad's Loving Words

Razorback Report

Is Bobby Petrino Overrated?

Coach Saban Sees You When You Leave Early This is why I love that man

Scout.com Preview Arkansas and Alabama

Alabama vs. Arkansas: The Trendsetter Rivalry

Big plays have helped Alabama against Arkansas

RollBamaRoll: Arkansas Showdown Brings Championship Implications

Alabama has won 19 consecutive SEC openers. More tidbits and notes HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment