About Me

My photo
My name is Eric. My love of and loyalty to the University of Alabama football team is unparalleled and completely inappropriate. I hate all other teams, and wish them peril. Also, you can hear my music at www.reverbnation.com/EricBlackerby or www.youtube.com/EricBlackerbyMusic

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Post Game Links And News (Alabama vs Arkansas)


I can't begin to tell you how proud I am of our boys after that game today (or yesterday, or Saturday, depending upon when you're reading this). We took it TO Arkansas, and whipped their ass...like we always do really...But I was very nervous heading into this game. Here, I have compiled all the links to all the stories and articles I could find about the game. I will continue to do this for the rest of the season. I will also be posting nightly with links from the day. Seems like a good thing to do. It will keep everyone as up to date as possible and will create one place where everyone can go to read all the Bama news and information they would ever want to know about. That is my goal right now with this blog: to create ONE PLACE for ALL news related to Alabama Football. If you want to read about everything Bama the internet has to offer, you can come here and know that I will be posting more than enough for you to stay up to date on your favorite team.

ROLL TIDE







TideSports







USA Today




ESPN



CBS Sports




Capstone Report



Washington Post



ISportsWeb



Bleacher Report






RollTide.com


No comments:

Post a Comment