About Me

My photo
My name is Eric. My love of and loyalty to the University of Alabama football team is unparalleled and completely inappropriate. I hate all other teams, and wish them peril. Also, you can hear my music at www.reverbnation.com/EricBlackerby or www.youtube.com/EricBlackerbyMusic

Friday, September 30, 2011

Alabama Football News And Notes (Week 5)

My weekly links to different stories and articles to get you caught up and ready for this week's game.


Gators Sports: Easley, Floyd banged up for the Gators Two of Florida's starting defensive linemen could be out of the lineup against Bama

Gators Sports: Charlie Weis says he will throw the kitchen sink at Bama Hopefully for the Gators, they can CATCH the kitchen sink when they throw it



Alabama September Report Very in depth look at Alabama's season so far, statistically

Unit Efficiency: Arkansas Game Awesome analysis from Matt Dover

Richardson and Jones earn Player Of The Week honors

Harvey Updyke apologizes to Auburn I don't really care, but maybe you do

No comments:

Post a Comment