About Me

My photo
My name is Eric. My love of and loyalty to the University of Alabama football team is unparalleled and completely inappropriate. I hate all other teams, and wish them peril. Also, you can hear my music at www.reverbnation.com/EricBlackerby or www.youtube.com/EricBlackerbyMusic

Friday, September 7, 2012

Bo Scarbrough, Y'all!!!!!!!!!

OMG HE IS ONLY A JUNIOR IN HS!!!
Bo Scarbrough, who will be one of the top players in the entire country for the class of 2014, has announced tonight that he will attend The University of Alabama. I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE THIS GUY.

Trooper Taylor, I'm watching you. If this guy suddenly transfers to a school down there, I'm coming for your ass.

But anyway. Bo is an unbelievable athlete as you pretty much can tell from the above pic. He has been a RB and is listed as such, but at 6'2" 215 lbs, and still growing, I could see him being a LB at Bama. But who knows. 

Did I mention that he is still only a Junior in High School. He won't be a freshman at Alabama until 2014 and he looks like that! GOOD LORD.

The rich get richer. Praise Lord Saban!

He was only a SOPHOMORE in this video!!










This is an interview from July that Bo did for 247Sports










Mark Ingram
Trent Richardson
Eddie Lacy
Jalston Fowler
Dee Hart
TJ Yeldon
Kenyan Drake
Altee Tenpenny
Tyren Jones 
And then Bo Scarbrough.

A L L of those guys are or were 4 or 5 star recruits, except Ingram and Fowler, who were 3 stars, and all of them except Ingram and Fowler were rated in the top 15 in the country at RB in their respective classes, Trent and Bo being the No. 1 guys in their classes.

It's never gonna stop as long as we have Saban.

No comments:

Post a Comment