About Me

My photo
My name is Eric. My love of and loyalty to the University of Alabama football team is unparalleled and completely inappropriate. I hate all other teams, and wish them peril. Also, you can hear my music at www.reverbnation.com/EricBlackerby or www.youtube.com/EricBlackerbyMusic

Friday, August 24, 2012

Demarcus Walker, Y'all!!!!!

The No. 6 Defensive Lineman in the country, according to scout.com, and No. 3 according to ESPNU, DeMarcus Walker announced tonight that he would be playing his college football in Tuscaloosa. Walker is a 5 star prospect from the state of Florida and was expected by many down there to go with the Gators

He made his announcement live on ESPN at 4:30 this afternoon, but one Florida news site, who I won't even link on here cause they don't deserve it, found out ahead of time where he was going and they were so mad about it that they broke the news an hour early. Well, they can go to Hell

Auburn was also in the running for Walker, so of course it's always good to get a recruit that they were after and wanted

His announcement on ESPN

Highlights from his high school, Sandalwood


No comments:

Post a Comment